Rules & Regulations
USGA Rules of Golf will govern play, except as modified by local rules.
Lindsey Golf Rules & Regulations:
1. United States Golf Association Rules of Golf will govern play, except as modified by local rules, if any.
2. Appropriate attire includes shorts or pants and collared shirts. No tank tops or cut-offs may be worn.
3. Only golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes may be worn on the golf course.
4. All members and guests must sign-in at the Pro Shop before beginning play.
5. All play must start at Hole No. 1 and should continue in consecutive order.
6. Tee-off is from the designated markers only.
7. Proper golf etiquette should be exercised at all times. Courtesy toward other players is required including but not limited to, no yelling or excessive noise, insuring other groups are out of range before playing, faster players should be allowed to play through, repairing all ball marks.
8. Each player must have his/her own clubs.
9. Anyone renting or operating a golf cart must be at least 16 years of age.
10. Golf carts must be kept on the cart paths at all times, unless notices are posted permitting the 90-Degree Rule (allows player to turn cart at a right angle from the cart path to proceed to ball in play).
11. Walking or bicycling is not allowed on the golf course.
12. Golfers under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult (experienced golfers may receive special permission to play without an adult at management’s discretion.)
13. Small children accompanying golfers must remain in golf cart at all times while on the golf course.
* Local Course Rules- Refer to separate form available through the Pro Shop. All players must schedule tee times through Pro Shop. Please have your Membership Card available when using the facilities.
Gold Card Rules & Regulations
PlayPlay will at all times be subject to rules, regulations, hours and tournament dates set forth by the host club.
Tee Time Availability
At all 18-hole Championship golf courses, tee times must be scheduled in advance of play by calling the host golf shop. Members will need to identify themselves as a Gold Card member and mention name of home course. Times may not be scheduled more than 24 hours in advance.
Upon arrival at the host club, members should check in at the pro shop and produce the following items:
Gold Card Membership Card
Home Course Membership Card
Members will be allowed a maximum of three guests per visit to a host course. Guests will be charged the regular guest fee rate of the host course.
Cash or credit cards must be used to pay for any items purchased or used. Charging back to the home course account will be allowed only at the approval of management of the host club. Executive and Par-3 courses are not set up for charges; therefore cash or credit cards must be used at these courses.
Any member on the delinquent or no-play lists at their home course will not be afforded privileges at other facilities.
Membership in club organizations or participation in club affiliated tournaments will be allowed only at the home club. Play in open or invitational tournaments will be allowed at all facilities.
Membership in the annual range or cart program at the home course will not be honored at host courses. Fees will be charged based on the regular fee structure of the host course. Private carts will not be allowed access at host clubs.
Use of Other Amenities Policy
Gold Card members playing golf at another facility will have use of the other amenities of the host club, including the fitness center, tennis court, pool, etc.